For the latest news, sports, AG news and more, check out our MSC News website with the latest from all our stations in one place, click here.
Visit our sister stations:
KNZA 103.9 FM
KLZA-Sunny 101.3 FM
KTNC 1230 AM
KAIR 93.7 FM
2014 Kanzaland Radio $500 Christmas Shopping Spree
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Must be present to enter, and be at least 16 years of age.
3. One sign up per person, per day at each remote broadcast.
4. Qualifying ends December 15, 2014.
5. Winner will be announced on air December 16, 2014, between 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. Prize money must be spent by January 06, 2015.
6. Shopping spree grand prize can be redeemed for merchandise at participating merchants only. A list of participating merchants will be provided to the winner.
7. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
8. Employees and immediate household members of KNZA, Inc. (KLZA-FM, KMZA-FM, KNZA-FM, KAIR-FM/AM, and KTNC-AM) are not eligible to participate.
9. Employees of participating merchants can not participate while the contest is being held at their employer's business.
10. Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions shall be made.
11. KNZA, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify these rules. Any such changes will be announced and all KNZA, Inc. radio stations will have a copy along with the original rules.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
Various Prizes will be offered at times through a variety of contest’s through
out the year on stations KNZA & KMZA.
Arrangements as to how winning prize’s will be acquired by the winning
contestant will be announced or agreed to at the time of each giveaway.
Prizes if being picked up at our studio office must be picked up within two
weeks or less of being won.
Please bring photo ID with you if picking up a prize.
One winner per household each 30 days.
Some exemptions and/or exclusions may apply with certain prizes. Any such
exemptions and/or exclusions will be announced on KNZA & KMZA.
Some prizes have certain restrictions on them, such as a minimum age
requirement. Any restriction(s) will be announced on the air during the giveaway.
If you call or leave a message on any of our contest lines, all or portions of
your message may be used for broadcast.
All participants as a condition of entry release KNZA & KMZA Radio and
its parent company KNZA, Inc., its sponsors, and advertisers from any and
all liability arising out of participation in the giveaway.
KNZA & KMZA Radio and its parent company KNZA, Inc. reserve the
right to change or modify these rules as deemed necessary. Any such change
will be announced on the air and will also provide a written copy along with
the original rules at its main studio location 1828 US Highway 73, Hiawatha KS.
All participants as a condition of entry release their name, voice, and
likeness and/or picture to KNZA, Inc. and its affiliates for promotional purposes and shall do so without further compensation.
By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these official
rules and decisions regarding any aspect of the giveaway by KNZA, Inc. are
final. Noncompliance will result in disqualification.
BIRTHDAY AND ANNIVERSARY LIST
The radio birthday and anniversary list is read daily around 6:30am, 8:30am
Two name’s are drawn at random every week (Thursday’s) with the
winning names awarded a $25 Gift Certificate redeemable for 30 days from
the date of the giveaway and only at Diamonds By Design with locations in
Holton and Topeka..
Birthday and anniversaries may be submitted in the following ways:
By Telephone, or they may be dropped off at the radio station studios at
1828 US Highway 73, Hiawatha KS. Or 513 Main, Seneca Ks during regular
You may also e-mail them to email@example.com, or mail them to P.O.
Box 104, Hiawatha Kansas 66434. Include the name as you want it read
(No pet or nicknames) and be sure to include the date of the birthday or
anniversary along with a pronunciation guide if the name is difficult to say.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of KNZA Inc. and receipt
of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible
for lost, late, illegible, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible,
misdirected, postage-due, technically corrupted or garbled entries or mail,
which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical,
human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible.
KMZA 92.1 FM
KMZA 92.1FM and is owned and operated by kmza Inc. and is licensed to broadcast from the Nemaha County Community in Northeast Kansas, with 6000 watts of power on 92.1 MHz.
You can contact the KMZA Studio by:
Address: 28 South 4th Street, PO Box 92, Seneca KS 66538
All Rights Reserved KNZA Inc.