For the latest news, sports, AG news and more, check out our MSC News website with the latest from all our stations in one place, click here.
Visit our sister stations:
KNZA 103.9 FM
KLZA-Sunny 101.3 FM
KTNC 1230 AM
KAIR 93.7 FM
$500 Christmas Shopping Spree
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Must be present to enter, and be at least 16 years of age.
3. One sign up per person, per day at each remote broadcast.
4. Qualifying ends December 16, 2013.
5. Winner will be announced on air December 17, 2013, between 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. Prize money must be spent by January 07, 2014.
6. Shopping spree grand prize can be redeemed for merchandise at participating merchants only. A list of participating merchants will be provided to the winner.
7. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
8. Employees and immediate household members of KNZA, Inc. (KLZA-FM, KMZA-FM, KNZA-FM, KAIR-FM/AM, and KTNC-AM) are not eligible to participate.
9. Employees of participating merchants can not participate while the contest is being held at their employer's business.
10. Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions shall be made.
11. KNZA, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify these rules. Any such changes will be announced and all KNZA, Inc. radio stations will have a copy along with the original rules.
KMZA 92.1 FM
KMZA 92.1FM and is owned and operated by kmza Inc. and is licensed to broadcast from the Nemaha County Community in Northeast Kansas, with 6000 watts of power on 92.1 MHz.
You can contact the KMZA Studio by:
Address: 28 South 4th Street, PO Box 92, Seneca KS 66538
All Rights Reserved KNZA Inc.